Saturday, January 06, 2007

Bloggish Changes

You may notice something different here.

Basically, I got sick of doing my blog without a regular blogging tool. Blogger has its shortcomings, but overall I decided to come back to it because of things like the commenting, labels, feeds allowed, etc.

I spent the last few hours cutting and pasting from my old blog to here. Unfortunately, a casualty of this change is that comments made at dardarian.com have been lost.

I think this will make for easier blog management for me. And easier is good.

For the reader - one of the tools that I like is the ability to view posts by topic. Just click on one of the labels to the right and you will be given posts on that topic only.

There's also a blogger search tool in the top left of the page if you are looking for something and can't find it.

Thanks for reading the Black Dog Blog!

No comments: